Book Policy

 Book Review Policy

I love books and they hold a special place in my heart. So when I take up any book to review, I give my 100% effort to it.
 I write honest and fair reviews, with no bias. I accept review requests for only physical copies. ( ebooks too if really like the blurb. ) I mainly accept physical copies. I am not a ebook person. please note that I live in India so kindly contact me only if you are able to send the copy all the way to India.

1. I put my review on my blog, instagram and also on retail websites (eg, Amazon, Goodreads, etc).
2. You can contact me through my contact form.

Genre I Will Accept : 

I generally read everything, as I am trying to read books in diverse genres. However, there are a few genres which I particularly like:

Contemporary (Romance, Women's fiction)

YA

Science Fiction

Middle Grade

Fantasy

Mystery & Thrillers 

Horror

Historical Fiction

Literary Fiction

Indian Mythology

However, if your book doesn't fall within any of these genres, then feel free to send me a request. If I would be interested, then I would accept it.

GENRES/BOOKS THAT I WILL NOT ACCEPT :


Nonfiction

Religious 

Self-help

Political

Sequel to a series that I haven't read
yet (if this is the case then kindly provide the previous books in series as well)

ACCEPTING THE BOOK FOR REVIEW And Time Frame :

I read and review books just of a hobby and I do it in my free time. I reserve the right to decide whether to review the book or not and to decline your request if the plot doesn't seem interesting or for some other reason. So keeping this in mind, I would like to say that sending me a review copy does not always guarantee a review, but I will do post a review for each and every book that I'll read. If I will accept any review then I will contact you regarding the same within 2 days and I expect you to do the same while replying.
I try my best to read all the books in a designated time. I have my own stack of books that I need to finish too. So, I will not accept those books for which I can meet the deadlines. 
I accept before releasing books too. 

Generally, it is advisable to provide the book for review before 1-2 months in advance to the publication date. If the book is already published, then it may take up to 2 months to read and review it.

AFTER NOT LIKING THE BOOK

It's not necessary that there is always a positive review, but in case its negative then i'll clearly state the reasons for it. Receiving a free copy doesn't affect my review in any manner, and at the end, all the thoughts will be honest and fair and I will try to be as sincere and polite as I can. And yes, I don't usually DNF the books, no matter how much time it takes to finish it.

INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR BOOK REVIEWED?

If you agree with all the above policies and guidelines and are interested in having your book reviewed here then please email me only through my contact form.


**Note: I will not accept any review request sent directly to my email because it makes it difficult to organise things with my job.

If you have any questions related to my review policy, please feel free to Contact me or comment below.

Thanks for reading and stay connected!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review

FAITH & BELOVED BY KOCHERY C SHIBU

Book Review

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *