Introduction :

Hello!!!! I am Oishani Sarkar. 
Welcome to BooksDramas&More.............
I am a Reader πŸ“š πŸ“š
Bathroom singerπŸ™ˆπŸ‘©‍🎀
 Book reviewer πŸ‘©‍πŸ«πŸ‘©‍🏫
Student πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™‹‍♀️
Artist πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ¨πŸ‘©‍🎨
Bibliophile πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
Well I am much more but now I am a blogger too!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€­
I have always been fasinated by the idea of blogging and I am happy that I have fulfilled my dream. I know that my writing sucks a bit πŸ˜… but I am confident enough that it will improve as I gain my experience.
 Apart from reading I love Asian Dramas (*Korean ). I love their culture and I dream to travel Seoul πŸ‡°πŸ‡·. I don't know if this dream gets fulfilled or not but I will try my best to fulfill it🀞.
So in my blog I am going to talk about Books , Author interviews , Blogger interviews ( This will be interesting ), Asian Dramas and Much much more!!!!
Feel free to like , comment and follow.
I always like recommendations so please feel free to recommended me here. 
Thanks for reading..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review

FAITH & BELOVED BY KOCHERY C SHIBU

Book Review

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *